Thursday, June 12, 2008

Recipe Blog

Alright. So Jennifer and I were so on the same page about wanting to have some sort of recipe blog. I went out (as in...out on the Internet) to look for a cute layout, and I found the perfect one! So, in the next couple of days, be watching for the launch of our very own recipe blog!

I'm so excited, and I'm going to see if we can't get featured on Tip Junkie. Who knows though, since it will be such a new blog. But hopefully, if we can, it would generate some traffic and help make for a really successful recipe swapping forum!

I'm trying to think of the perfect name. If anyone has any brilliant name suggestions, please e-mail me (as to retain anonymity) {lindseymiller.mail@gmail.com} and then in a couple of days I'll have Jennifer set up a poll and we can all vote for our favorite!

No comments: