Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Losing Weight


I heard this idea tonight from a friend. She and her husband decided to have a contest on a weekly basis to see who can lose the most weight. (They measure it by percentage, like on the show, "Biggest Loser") The person who doesn't win has to complete a task for the other in the following week. She said she wants to win this week because she really wants her hubby to do a project of putting up some shelves in the playroom. Just think of all honey-do's you could have done! Great motivater!

1 comment:

MomOnAMission said...

We've been trying this at our house, but lacked the motivator. I think we've been letting the competition itself be the motivator, I've lost 5 pounds since we started and my daughter lost 4. I'm gonna keep on keepin on because what I'm doing is working! I need a motivator... I think I need to hang my new swimsuit on the door so I can see it everyday!