Monday, July 21, 2008

Helloooooo Summer Sales!

I have stumbled across some good sales the past few days:

Last week Jake and I got a date night (due to my mom being in town) and we stopped by Belk. They were having a huge sale! 50% off most Clearance items! We spent $60 on over $300 worth of clothes.

Then tonight, I went to pick up some pictures at JCPennys, and meandered through the baby section.... holy jeez! They had over half a dozen racks/tables, that hadn't been picked through, dedicated to just the 12-24mo clothes that were all $1.97!



I got Kaitlyn the cutest pair of pink sparkly mary janes! Not to mention 2 sweaters, 2 dresses, 2 casual outfits, a onesie and another pair of shoes for $21! I didn't move around to the other departments in fear of completely destroying our budget but gracious! What great deals!
(JCPenny also had a tag at the end of their receipt saying I had saved over $132 in merchandise. I don't think they realize you don't really save money if you weren't intending to buy the items in the first place..... but it's a nice thought.)

1 comment:

Kyle said...

You really lucked out to find those deals. I love finding deals like that. I guess I'll have to check out our JC Penney's, but unfortunately we have no Belk in Cali :( I miss that store.