Thursday, September 25, 2008

Coupon Doubling at K-Mart This Week!

K-Mart is doubling all Manufacturer Coupons this week!

This means you can get some really good deals. One I took advantage of was for Pantene ProV Expressions. K-Mart already has it on sale for '2 for $10.' I would never buy this stuff normally because it is waaaay too expensive! But, I had 2 '$2 off one Pantene ProV Expressions' coupons from this month's Proctor & Gamble newspaper insert from 9/1/08. Plus, I had a coupon for a free Pantene styling product with the purchase of a shampoo and conditioner. So, I paid $2.15 for what normally would have been over $17 in hair care products.


I balk at paying $1.50 every Sunday for the paper (well, $3.00 because I get 2; double the coupons). But when deals like this come along, as they always do, I'm glad I paid the $3. Not to mention, there are always coupons you can use on the B1G1 at Publix that make the sales even sweeter. Clipping coupons might be time consuming and tedious, but it's definitely worth it in the long run if you're low on cash.

No comments: